Reservation - Content 1
* 2013 High Season Periods: (i) 1 July - 31 August (ii) 20 December - 3 January.
* 2014 High Season Periods: (i) 1 - 30 April (ii) 1 July - 31 August (iii) 15 December - 10 January
* High Season Periods minimum 7 night charter
* Minimum Full Charter Rate based on rate for 7 guests.
* Children under 14 years old are charged +USD50 each per day when accompanied by a min. of 10 guests.
The Charter Rate Includes:
- All meals on Tiger Blue-snacks, fruits, juices, canned soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- All water transfers to & from Tiger Blue to dive.snorkeling sites & shore.
- Use of all watersports equipment- kneeboards, water-skis, kayaks, snorkeling & fishing equipment.
- All dives, divemaster, weights, tanks & refills.
- All on board housekeeping & laundry.
- All organized land activities- beach picnics, bonfire excursions, hikes, excursions to historical & cultural sites.
The charter rates do not include:
- Cost of permits/licenses/tickets needed for access to destination & sites.
- Guide fees at special locations.
- Food & beverage organized at outlets on shore.
Available with Extra Cost:
- Wines & spirits can be ordered in as requested. We do provide a wine list that can be emailed for you to choose from.
- Satellite phone services.
- Regulators & BCD's can be rented on board.
- Local flights, transport & hotels can be arranged by our experienced local agent. These will bring you to our location of embarkation in Indonesia.
- 50% deposit is required on confirmation.
- Full payment is required 2 months before the charter start date.
- Komodo- Sumba: May through to October.
- Banda & Raja Ampat: October through to April.
- Komodo to Maumere: Late September - Early October.
- Maumere via Alor to Banda: Early October.
- Ambon to Raja Ampat: Anywhere from late October & into December.
* These charters get us from 1 location to another. Done just once a year, count on 10-14 days per charter exploring exciting, unexplored territories.
For sales inquiries please contact Julia, Sally or Paul at +44 778 599 0115